Cyborg Minions: refugees from Self.Net

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Yikes! Semester started again ...

First off, let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT! for yesterday. Hope you had an awesome day. And don't worry, I'm sure you're still very young at heart :-P

Meanwhile I've become hooked on The Amazing Race, and I blame you guys! (plus my sister, who also watches it religiously ...) Was I the only one to be really disappointed that the old couple lost last week -- I mean sure, it was kinda inevitable, but it would still have been cool if they'd won. And what was the deal this week with those old cars? I thought the race was about the teams' skill and ability to work together, not whether or not they chose a dodgy car.

I haven't been watching too many other TV shows lately ... for instance My Restaurant Rules (which, I'm ashamed to say, I was hooked on last year) was soooo much cooler with Curtis Stone. But can I admit that I think Battlestar Galactica seems pretty interesting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home