Cyborg Minions: refugees from Self.Net

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Call for Submissions (or something)

As promised, now that exams are over and I'm less busy (ha! lies, I tell you!) ... I will now devote some time to making this blog more, er, cool. However, I figure it might be nice of me to get some of your opinions before doing so.

One possibility is changing the template, although many of you seemed quite impressed by this one ...? Anyway I'm quite happy to construct a new one from stratch, if of course y'all want that. If so, I'll need some idea of what you want, perhaps examples of Web sites you think look cool and that I should emulate.

Some other, less major changes that might be worthwhile are ...
  • adding links to everyone's blogs
  • a list of links to what we agree to be cool sites -- if we can in fact agree on that
  • pictures? I'm not sure of what, but we're currently devoid of pictures, so maybe something would be good
  • changes to the "about this blog" text, suggestions welcome
So. Please tell me your opinions! Let the pseudo-democratic debate begin (or something like that)!

2 Comments:

  • yeah, links to our blogs is a great idea, as i link to most of yours anyway, it'll be like a huge interwebby circle of love. and pictures might be cool, i'm not sure maybe you could put a cyborg somewhere, though i'm not quite sure where one would find such a picture.

    By Blogger dreamer, at 1:51 pm  

  • i like the linking to everyones blogs as everyone seems to like and also the idea of pictures. i would offer you some, but i can't seem to figure out how to do that. i have some good ones of sky and fire and stuff. when i figure out how to put them on the web i will give them to you, or maybe i could email them to you and you could put them on... also if our blog had less grey in it that would be great. i love the wavy bit inbetween the comments and stuff tho.

    By Blogger Beth Blue, at 9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home