Cyborg Minions: refugees from Self.Net

Friday, November 26, 2004

thursday nites

does anyone else here get really excited about thursday night television. i'm sure i remember some of you being reality t.v. freaks like myself. and i know kaet watches amazing race. and indeed thursdays are non-stop entertainment! i am so excited about the amazing race even though my two favourite teams- the two old people and the war veteran and his daughter- have been eliminated but how sweet was it when that damned midgit got booted last night?, i breathed a healthy sigh of relief because i simply couldn't stand those two!! i wanted to scream at midgit and tell her to go back to her mini-house and sit on her mini chair and eat mini food. ugh! and how rude is colin?!?!?! ugh! but that's not all, extreme makeover was awesome too, how the two freaks got remodeled and fell in love, awwwwwwwww. she turned out a hottie and well he was still slightly munted but at least they gave him a hair cut and a shave. and last but not least the apprentice and how joyous it was for stacy to be fired, she just didn't shut up and she was also a midgit, and i have no time for small people, hahahah, sorry...but i don't think any of you are small. my only worry is that i will have to work on thursday nights and i might miss some of my quality thursday night viewing- i can just imagine what tama would be saying about our obsessiveness and television and he'd say something like "how about read a book?" or whatever but the truth is he loves buffy and i think we have a right to love the amazing race just as much.

live on amazing race!

1 Comments:

  • It's effeminate ... two f, one m. And yes, I am a pendantic bastard. But I won't say anything else because it so happens that I, er, passionately dislike Extreme Makeover :-P

    I'm beginning to think I'm missing out on something in Amazing Race, though. People keep telling me it's awesome. Then again I did swear I'd avoid getting hooked on reality TV after My Restaurant Rules and Australian Idol last year. Not that I ever watched those shows ... oh no, of course not ...

    By Blogger azza-bazoo, at 3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home