Cyborg Minions: refugees from Self.Net

Friday, December 24, 2004

I survived the crowds!

So I have finished my present shopping for this year (yay! finally!). And I managed to do so without being trampled on by all the other people who were gift-buying on Christmas Eve, or the mobs of men in red costumes who always seem to be, well, everywhere. Yes, I know, by doing this I was contributing to the transformation of Christmas from religious holiday to commercial event, but still. It's nice when you leave things to the last minute but manage to get them done properly in time ...

I suppose I should take this opportunity to say to y'all, hope you're having a very merry Christmas, and had a happy Hannukah, and will have a happy New Year, and all the rest. And I hope your friends & families are all more harmonious around this time of year, after all that kind of thing is what Christmas is supposed to be about ... isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home