Cyborg Minions: refugees from Self.Net

Monday, December 13, 2004

Phase One complete!

I've been a tad busy lately, with work and, er, other stuff, so I've only just gotten started on my promise to change stuff. First has been to link to everyone's blogs ... I wasn't sure whether to create a separate list or mush it in with the profile links, which is what I've done. If you've any suggestions, do let me know :-)

I should point out that I made the new list manually, so if any of you change your display name or blog title, it will not update automatically; you'll have to tell me about it.

Also, Katio, I'm not sure what link to put for you. (p.s. are you still there? anyone heard from Katie? she's not posted here in a while ...)

I was going to start ranting, but I'd better not, although I will say that I'm happy on account of receiving free alcohol from my job last week, as well as receiving a nice letter of invitation to honours (yay me!). So in case anyone was wondering, things are going reasonably well in Hourann-land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home