Cyborg Minions: refugees from Self.Net

Saturday, November 06, 2004

So this is the new blog!

Good afternoon and welcome aboard New Blog Airways, we trust you will have a pleasant and entertaining time while you're with us :-)

So this is the best I could rustle up over the weekend when I really should be studying (hmmm ...). I acknowledge that the template is a tad iffy, since I chose it in much haste. I will get around to creating an all-new template just for us, but for now I am a bit preoccupied with exams (I have five of them!). So unless any of you want to volunteer, you'll have to wait about a fortnight.

Also on the iffy side is the name ... "cyborgminions.blogspot.com" is the best I could think of in a hurry, particularly after reading Katio ("YOU ARE ALL CYBORGS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT") and Kat ("later my minions"). Nobody has presented anything better, so if you have any suggestions, I'm open ...!

Any suggestions, ideas for change, etc., just let me know. If it's a big change it'll have to wait, but anything minor (e.g. if you guys want admin rights) and I will, er, try to guarantee service with a smile :-)

4 Comments:

  • hello all. oh hourann i LOVE what you've done with the place, except how come my screen i grey and kate's sreen was blue that is SO not fair. hehehe we have a geeky group blog we are so the coolest english geeks ever!!!!! yayayayayayayay...

    okay off to zammie studies.

    By Blogger Beth Blue, at 3:25 pm  

  • awesome awesome awesome!!!! love the title, love our new space. i'll write more when i get a break from study.
    xxxKat

    By Blogger dreamer, at 8:33 pm  

  • Wow, I feel all speshul and ego-boosted now that everyone thinks my creation is so great :-)

    I am very jealous of all you non-double-degree slackers and will go and sulk while recovering from my first exam thismorning! As mentioned, I will change stuff here after I'm done cramming, but from your responses it looks like I won't have to do much. (heck, I spoke to Tama yesterday, even he approves!)

    P.S. Katio, welcome to the crazy world of nerds who download stuff ... and don't worry, you're not yet half as nerdy as some of my friends. One of them spent $400 to buy not one but two new hard drives for his computer to store all the junk he was getting ... actually, that same person was also working at the Halo launch Kaet mentioned! Anyway I hope your Internet provider gives you unlimited downloads, else you'll suffer the evil overcharged fate of one of my other friends ... but I digress. Off to more cramming for me!

    By Blogger azza-bazoo, at 2:41 pm  

  • Follow Katie's instructions - get Azureus (azureus.sf.net), then visit suprnova.org and hunt around for the game you want. Then feed the .torrent link to Azureus and wait :-)

    Of course, I would normally tell you to study instead, but ...

    By Blogger azza-bazoo, at 6:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home